Head on over to Spark Summit East 2016. The schedule of talks is now up.
The highlights include a talk on Spark 2.0, giving us a peak into the future.
The developer tracks look pretty amazing to me:
- Structured Spark
- Kafka and Spark Streaming
- Real-time Data Pipelines
- Interactive Visualization
- Apache SystemMLLambda at Weather Scale
- Lambda at Weather Scale
There are also great enterprise track talks:
- Stanford NLP with Spark I am a big fan of Stanford NLP. It’s pretty powerful.
- Real-Time Monitoring with Spark Streaming